40 best dinner of u.s.
Posted On April 19, 2021
1. Frying pan lasagna : many people do not make lasagna at home because it is a complicated and time-consuming dish, but have you ever thought about preparing a version of the dough in the pan? This is an unusual proposal, but it can save you the day you want a quick and super tasty dinner.
CONTINUED AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT
2. Leaves with meat : if you find a green leafy salad very simple and want a more incremental recipe for your dinner, this can be an excellent choice, as pieces of filet mignon and chestnuts come into the scene to make the dish much more yummy. And all this without having to do a lot of work in the kitchen!
3. Steak tartare : Steak tartare is a popular dish around the world. If you want practicality and don’t have disgusting raw meat, this recipe can be a great way to innovate on the menu without spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Here, the meat is combined with capers, red onion, parsley, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, olive oil and egg yolk.
4. Kafta : how about making an Arab dish for your next dinner? Kafta is quick to make and still has a delicious flavor. To improve even more, the step-by-step is extremely practical and can be performed even by those who do not have much experience in the kitchen.
5. Oven omelet: omelet is a classic dish for those who want a quick dinner, right? But you can innovate in your preparation by making this oven version that is enhanced with cheese and tomatoes! The taste will be much tastier and you can enjoy it after just a few minutes in the kitchen.
6. Carrot souffle : if you want a recipe for a dish that is quick to prepare and still has an extremely light texture, this may be the ideal option. The carrot souffle is a delicate dish that has a sensational taste.
See too9 polished heart recipes to gift your loved ones
7. Eggplant stuffed with chicken : for those who want a light, nutritious dinner with a taste for more, eggplant stuffed with chicken can be an excellent choice. The combination of vegetable and meat is amazing and can surprise you!
CONTINUED AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT
8. Rice and chicken cake: another option for those who want a quick dinner that is not full of calories is this recipe for a cake made with a combination of rice, chicken and oats. In addition, this is a great request not to waste that rice left over from lunch, which is great, isn’t it? Because in addition to reusing a food, you will still have a dish with a new taste for your evening meal.
9. Stuffed mushrooms: the mushroom is a protein-rich food, so it goes very well with dinner. Here, the chosen version of the fungus is Paris, or champignon, as it is also known. The filling is due to a combination of grated Parmesan cheese with various spices. And the cool thing is that in about 15 minutes your dish will be ready for consumption!
10. Bruschetta : Bruschetta is a super classic dish and can go well with a more casual and quick dinner. Here, Italian bread is covered with cheese and tomatoes. The ingredients are simple and the time in the kitchen is short, but the taste is divine, you bet!
PHOTO: REPRODUCTION / SHAPING AFFECTION
11. Tomatoes confit : tomatoes are a very common food on the table of Brazilians, but it is widely used raw, only for the preparation of salads. To innovate at home, you can test this option where the fruit is confit. The appearance is eye-catching and the taste can conquer your taste buds! To further improve it, it is super simple to be done.
12. Tuna with quinoa : tuna is a fish rich in nutrients and has a unique flavor, so it is a great choice to be added to your dinner. Here, the meat takes on a quinoa crust and is taken to the fire only to be sealed. The suggestion is to serve only with a salad. As a result, you will have a light meal that can win your taste.
13. Chicken skewer : do you want to get out of the routine with a chicken recipe? You can chop the meat into cubes and assemble some skewers! Here, mustard comes on the scene to add an extra touch of flavor to the dish. It’s all very simple, but it can be a good choice for those looking for practicality in the kitchen.
14. Egg crostini : in this recipe, you learn how to make an omelet with chia, which is used to cover some toast or even a slice of bread. It is a light recipe, but it has lots of nutrients for you to end your day with flavor.
See too10 recipes with Ruby chocolate that will win your heart
15. Vegetable caponata: this caponata recipe combines eggplant, zucchini, yellow and red peppers, white raisins, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and basil. This delight is ready in up to 30 minutes and combines very well with toast or slices of bread.
16. Chickpea salad : this is a recipe for super-colored chickpea salad, as it also contains carrots, zucchini and peas. In addition, various spices come into the scene to make the taste even better. And the cool thing is that you can choose to serve it hot or cold!
CONTINUED AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT
17. Tomato stuffed with couscous : how about stuffing some tomatoes with Moroccan couscous? This is the proposal of this recipe, which takes almost nothing to get ready, but can be a delicious option for your next dinner.
18. Shrimp tartlet : this is a pie recipe that has a crunchy dough and a very creamy filling, made with the combination of shrimp and leeks. It is a great option for those who want a more sophisticated dish, but who do not have a difficult or time-consuming step by step.
19. Zucchini carpaccio : when talking about carpaccio, many people already think about meat, don’t they? But did you know that you can make versions of the dish using vegetables? And this recipe is here to prove it! The zucchini is cut into very thin slices, seasoned and enhanced with capers and grated Parmesan cheese.
20. Pear risotto with gorgonzola : risotto is a simple and quick dish to make, but it is also appreciated by many palates, so this can be a great choice for your dinner. Here, arboreal rice is enhanced with pear and gorgonzola, ingredients that go very well together, since the fruit is soft and the cheese is striking.
PHOTO: REPRODUCTION / NAUGHTY KITCHEN
21. Stuffed conchiglione : do you want to taste a pastry next to your loved one? So, how about checking out this recipe in which the conchiglione is stuffed with cream cheese and bacon, and still has a red sauce? The cool thing is that you don’t have to have experience in the kitchen to get a successful result with this dish, which is easy to make and still has a charming presentation.
22. Pork ribs with chutney : pork ribs are all good, aren’t they? But to make your dinner even more special, the tip is to use an apple chutney as a complement. Pork combines very well with sweetened items, so this can be a great option for a romantic meal.
See too50 pasta recipes to experience the taste of Italy
23. Escalope with Madeira Sauce : Filet Mignon and Madeira Sauce combine very well! To improve even more, here, you learn how to make this sauce at home. Thus, your dinner will be healthier and will have a touch of love throughout the preparation!
24. Chicken fillet with orange : it is not because chicken fillet is a common dish at the table that it needs to be left aside for a special dinner. The secret is in the little touches you can give to make the meat look different! Here, the suggestion is to use an orange sauce, which is made in just a few minutes, but makes all the difference in the final taste.
25. Cassava ravioli : this is a great recipe for those looking for a more sophisticated dish that is out of the ordinary. Here, the cassava raviolli is stuffed with tofu and still has a creamy sauce of Brazil nuts. The step by step may not be the most simple, but the result is so good, that all the work is worth it.
26. Escondidinho de shimeji : this is a recipe in which the concealer is made with a mashed cassava and takes shimeji in the filling. Some tips are given to make your dish more tasty, such as making a sauce for the mushroom, for example. The result is a creamy filling and a crunchy cone.
27. Risotto with piamontese : this is an extremely simple risotto recipe that has a creamy texture. Here, arboreal rice is combined with mushrooms, white wine, vegetable broth, onions, fresh cream, parmesan cheese, green scent and butter. It is a simple dish option, but it is very successful!
28. Caesar salad : if you want to prepare a dish without error, resorting to classics is a great choice! Caesar salad is famous around the world and this does not happen for nothing, since its taste is incredible. The recipe consists of lettuce, croutons, grated Parmesan cheese and a special sauce, made with mayonnaise, dijon mustard, lemon, garlic, olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
29. Salad with raw ham : a salad with a sophisticated touch does not have to be difficult to prepare and this recipe is proof of that. To test at home, you can choose between leaves of your choice and add raw ham, chips of pecorino cheese, cherry tomatoes, olive oil and some spices.
30. Sweet and sour cucumber salad : also known as sunomono, this is a Japanese salad super consumed by the Orientals. It consists of very thin slices of cucumber, salt, rice vinegar, sugar, sesame, sesame oil, salt and black pepper. The list of ingredients is not very extensive and can still generate a very different salad for you to eat at your next dinner at home.
See too35 irresistible fondue recipes to delight in winter
31. Terrine caprese : this is a terrine recipe that has four different layers. The first of basil and olive oil, the second of mozzarella whey with hydrated gelatin sheet, the third of tomatoes and the last of gelatin with lemon juice. The step by step is not the simplest, but you will get a charming dish with a special taste.
32. Cheese souffle : The souffle is a light dish that goes very well on several occasions, right? And this is no different at a romantic dinner! Here, the main ingredient used is fresh goat cheese, giving a touch of sophistication to your evening.
33. Stuffed lizard : do you want to serve a roast meat to eat with your love? This lizard recipe stuffed with bacon and farofa can be the right choice! The combination of ingredients results in such an incredible taste that it will be difficult to resist the dish.
PHOTO: REPRODUCTION / CUISINE OF BÓ
34. Different roast chicken: roast chicken is a very common dish on Sunday lunches for many Brazilians, but with a few touches, you can make this dish different and special. Here, thyme, onion and orange come on the scene to make your meat more delicious and with an appearance that can make anyone’s mouth water.
35. Rack of lamb : the rack of lamb is a sophisticated, different and delicious dish, but which, at the same time, is not difficult to prepare and is still ready in no time! To make your meal more delicious, the tip is also to make some potatoes with gorgonzola cream to serve as an accompaniment. To improve even more, all this is ready in less than 1 hour!
36. Picanha in the oven with garlic and herbs : the picanha is a cut of meat that is a great success among the most varied tastes, isn’t it? So it is a great choice for a special dinner. Here, a paste of garlic, spices and herbs comes into the scene to add an extra touch of flavor to your dish and make the meal much more delicious.
37. Whole roasted fish : roasting a whole fish can be a great option for those looking for a healthy and at the same time succulent option. In addition, here, the suggestion is to use ingredients such as tomatoes, rosemary, thyme, basil, garlic, salt and lemon to make the meat taste even better.
38. Cream of mandioquinha with mushroom : for a cooler day, this option can go very well. The cream of cassava salsa has an incredible flavor and a mouth-watering texture. To further improve the dish, the tip is to add shimeji made in butter. The walkthrough is super simple, but you might be surprised by the taste.
See too60 recipes for a romantic and unforgettable Valentine’s Day dinner
39. Asparagus with parma ham : if you want to prepare a dish that is sophisticated and at the same time has a simple step by step, this recipe can be an excellent choice. Here, the asparagus is rolled with parma ham and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper. After that, just take everything to the oven and wait 5 minutes to serve.
40. Gnocchi with cheese and mushroom : the most common gnocchi is made with potatoes, but in this recipe, you learn how to make a version of the pasta with parsley cassava. In addition, a cream cheese grana padano or parmesan with shitake comes on the scene to make your meal even more juicy.